Loan & Bond Application Document Assistance
We have helped 1000s of clients across South Africa with their Loan/ Finance Applications. We boast of more than 6 years experience in Loan and bond application documentation. Best of all, we offer you value for money.
Applying as a Self-employed Person in your personal name:
When applying as a self-employed person, the following documents are usually required:
- Payslip (Up to 6 months’ Worth of Payslip can be required) to proof that you have been paying yourself a salary.
- An accountant’s letter as proof of earnings.
- Personal Bank statement (Up to 6 months bank statement can be required)
- ITA34 (Depending on how you conduct your account and in Some circumstances, this might not be required)
- Proof of Identity and Proof of Address
- Latest financial statements (2 years financials might be required in some cases. Please confirm with your banker or estate agent)
- Latest management accounts (Usually if your operations have been 6 months and old after the latest financial year end)
Applying in the name of the Business
When applying in the name of the business, the following documents are usually required:
- Financial statements. Depending on the type of loan or finance you are looking at, the bank might require you to provide financial statements for a varied period. For example, if you are looking for an overdraft, the bank might require you just 1-year worth of financials but if you are applying for a commercial building, the bank could require you to provide 3 years’ worth of financials.
- Business Bank Statement.
- Proof of address of the business and Proof of Identity of all Directors
- Management Accounts
Complete The Form Below
One of our finance experts would get in touch
Thinking of Becoming a Home Owner?
Preparation is Key. We’re Here to Help.
We are professionals and we are affordable. Let’s chat about your next move
Request A Free Consultation
Even if you have all the right documents , your credit score still matters. If you have a poor credit score, your chances of getting finance might be slim. We can help you assess your credit score. If your score is low, we can advise you and come up with a plan to improve your score so that you maximise your chances. We can assess your credit score and advise you at a low fee of only R300